Earsquared guarantees the quality of the product, the technical characteristics stated in the product manual and the data concerning the product warranty. The product warranty here extends only to the product. Earsquared is not responsible for any loss, injury to persons or loss of property which may result from the use of the product other than defective parts or defects arising from problems in manufacture.
Period of warranty
Earsquared warrants the free replacement of defective product parts or defects that may have arisen due to manufacturing problems for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
End of warranty
The product quality guarantee takes effect on the day of the initial purchase. In addition, the product quality guarantee expires when the warranty period expires. In the following cases, however, the warranty will end early.
- In the event that the product has been sold or transferred to a third party.
- In the event that an unauthorized person has attempted to disassemble, repair or modify the product.
Notice and waiver
By purchasing and using this product, you waive important legal rights including claims for damages. Therefore, be sure to read and understand the following conditions before using the product. Use of this product constitutes consent to this agreement and a waiver of rights to any compensation. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, return the product for a refund. (See “Return for Full Refund” section.)
1. You agree that you, your descendants, legal representatives, heirs, or assignees will not voluntarily and permanently request a lawsuit, compensation, execution, redemption or any action similar to the against Earsquared for any occasion such as difficulty, pain, suffering, inconvenience, loss, injury or death that may occur to you or to a third party during the use of this product.
2. You should fully understand and accept all risks (including those arising from your negligence or others) that may arise while using this product.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that your medical condition allows the use of the product and that your physical condition is sufficient to use any device that can be used together. In addition, you must make sure that the product does not limit your capabilities and that you are able to use it safely.
4. You must be of legal age and bear responsibility for the use of the product.
5. You should read and understand the following warnings and alerts:
- Risk factors, which may arise when using the product, may be the result of errors by the manufacturer, its agents, or third parties involved in the manufacture.
- Risk factors that may arise when using the product may be unpredictable. You should therefore bear full responsibility for any damage or loss caused by all of the risk factors that may arise during the use of the product.
- Use good judgment when using the product; never use it under the influence of alcohol.
6. You must read and fully understand all of the terms and conditions relating to legal rights and disclaimers involved in the use of the product. The use of the product further constitutes acceptance of all the conditions concerning the waiver of rights.
Reasons for limitations of liability
If you do not return the product after purchasing it, you waive all rights of liability, loss, claims and indemnity for reimbursement of expenses (including attorney's fees). Therefore, Earsquared is not responsible for any personal injury, death or loss or damage to transportation, possessions or assets belonging to you or to third parties that may occur during your use of the product. On the other hand, Earsquared is not responsible for substantial damages that are not related to the condition, the environment or the malfunction of the product. All risks associated with the use of the product are entirely up to the user, regardless of whether it is used by the original purchaser or a third party. Use of this product may be against local and state laws. In addition, be aware that the safe and proper use of this product is your sole responsibility.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, Earsquared excludes for itself and its suppliers any contractual or tort (including negligence) liability for any direct, consequential, indirect or punitive damage of any kind, or for loss of income or profits, business losses, losses of information or data or any other financial loss resulting from or in connection with the sale, installation, maintenance, use, performance, failure or interruption of its products, even if Earsquared or its authorized resellers have been advised of the possibility of such damage, and limits its liability to repair, replace or refund the purchase price paid, at Earsquared's option. This disclaimer for damages will not be affected if any remedy currently provided does not serve its essential purpose. In any event, the total indemnification liabilities of Earsquared or its sales agents cannot exceed the price paid for the product by the purchaser.
Disclaimer of liability
In addition to damage that may arise from the use of the product, Earsquared is not responsible for any damage to the product that occurs as a result of the following situations. In the event that the product is misused or used for a purpose other than that intended. In the event that the product is damaged because the user does not follow the contents of the product's instructions for use.
- In the event that the product is damaged because it has been left unattended or has suffered another accident.
- In the event that the product is damaged because the user has used parts or software not supplied by the manufacturer.
- In the event that the product is damaged because the user has disassembled, repaired or modified it in a way not listed in the product manual.
- In the event that the product is damaged by a third party.
- In the event that the product is damaged due to unforeseeable events (including fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
- In the event that the surface of the product is damaged due to wear.
To assert your rights to product warranty service, send the defective product, at your expense, to the manufacturer or dealer along with proof of purchase (receipt showing date of purchase, product registration certificate website and other relevant information). Take the necessary measures to protect the product. In order to obtain a refund or replacement of the product, you must include the entire package as at the time of purchase.
Earsquared offers a free repair or replacement service for the product when product defects are within the scope of the product warranty during the warranty period.
Earsquared provides a chargeable repair or replacement service for the product when the product warranty period has expired or when damage to the product is outside the scope of the product warranty. For more information on the paid service, you can contact us via www.earsquared.com.
Return for full refund
If you do not agree with the conditions set out above, you can return the product for a full refund. To obtain a refund, you must return the product to the seller in the same condition in which it was purchased, within 14 days from the date of purchase. Unless you return the product within 14 days of the date of purchase, you have read and agree to all of the terms set out above and Earsquared will not be responsible for any claims or damages associated with the product.